Septic Tank Systems
Septic Repair Services offers maintenance, repair, and replacement services for all types of septic tank systems on homes and businesses in the Austin, Temple, New Braunfels, Elgin, Bastrop, and Llano area. There might be some individuals out there who don't really know what their septic tank system is or what it's responsible for at their home or business, and this is okay.
Your septic tank is an alternative to a sewer system. Instead of entering a sewer, your water waste will enter into your septic tank. This tank keeps solids, will clean the water, and will then let the remaining water enter into the soil around your home. These systems are very sanitary and are very effective when they are correctly installed and maintained. As a business or homeowner, it's important that you know where your septic tank and drain field is located, you know the history of the tank (repairs, maintenance, etc.), and you have regular maintenance and inspections scheduled to be sure that the tank is in good working order.
Types of Septic Tanks
Essentially, there are five types of septic tanks. Some are more popular than others in the New Braunfels, Temple, and Bastrop area. Regardless of which kind of system you have at your home or business, we will be able to provide you with repair, replacement, and maintenance services.
- Aerobic Septic Tanks: These systems make use of oxygen to decompose and break down solid waste.
- Gravity Septic Tanks: These systems use gravity to pull effluent from your tank into the drain field nearby.
- Pressure Distribution Systems: These systems are similar to gravity systems, but a pump will take care of transporting waste to the drain field.
- Mound Septic Tanks: These systems are used when there isn't enough room for a proper-sized drain field.
- Sand Filters: These systems are used when there isn't enough room for a drain field, and sand is used to filter the water before it's released again.
We realize that there are many septic tanks on the market today, and our trained techs know how to work with all of them.
Please give us a call or contact us online for more information about our septic tank repair, maintenance, and replacement services. We look forward to talking with you soon!